VITEEE Official Notification 2019 VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 VITEEE Syllabus 2019 VITEEE Application form 2019 VITEEE Exam date Schedule 2019 VITEEE Exam Centers 2019
VITEEE 2019 Application Form,Exam Date & Syllabus: -Vellore Institute of Technology has declared the Engineering Entrance Exam Online Application form. There are the various numbers of the candidates can apply online through the VITEEE 2019 Application Form. VIT University has released the application form in offline as well as online mode. Students who want to take the admission in the Undergraduate engineering courses of Chennai and Vellore campuses of VIT University can apply for the VIT EEE Exam 2019. It has campuses in Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The VIT Institute has declared the entrance exam in the year 2019. The Application forms are release once in a year. The Online Application form has started to fill up from 1st November 2019. The University will release common application form for all campuses to take the admission in the VIT Institute.
VIT University has conducted the various numbers of the UG Engineering programmes in their university. The VITEEE 2019 Application Form has released now. Candidates can check the Official Website of the VIT and check the full details related to the University.
VITEEE Summary Details 2019
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu state. This institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. VIT admits students on the basis of merit through an online entrance exam. VIT organizes its own entrance exam, called the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). It is conducted every year in the month of April and May. There are many lakhs of the students appear in the examination. The exam has been conducted online. VIT offers academic programs in Engineering, Technology, Applied Sciences, and Management. It offers 20 undergraduate programs, 34 postgraduate, four integrated MS courses, and four doctoral programs. Recently, the VIT University conducts the Engineering Entrance Exam. Here we provide the VIT University Summary details. Check the Full Summary details mention below.
Summary Details: –
- Name of the exam: – Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination
- Mode of Exam: – Online – Computer based test
- Duration of the exam: – 2 and ½ Hours
- Application Procedure:- Both Online & offline
- Official Website:- www.vit.ac.in
VITEEE Apply Online Schedule 2019
Vellore Institute of Technology has declared the Online Application form filling Schedule now. Candidates can check the VITEEE 2019 Application Form and Downlaod them to follow it. Candidates can check the full Online Application form Schedule and Download the Exam Schedule. The Online Application form fill up details are mention below: –
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Starting Date of Online Application form||1st November 2019|
|Last Date of the Online Application form 1||28th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||28th February 2020|
|Availability of VITEEE 2019 application form (Offline)||9th November 2019|
|End date for Submission of VITEEE 2019 offline and online application||28th February 2019|
VITEEE Exam Date Schedule 2019
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) has declared the Full Exam Date Schedule. Candidates must check the Full Exam Date Schedule from the Entrance Exam to Counselling Schedule. Check the Full Exam Date Schedule from the VITEEE 2019 Application Form. The full Exam Date Schedule are mention below: –
|Exam Slot booking start||Third week of March 2019 (Tentative)|
|Downloading of the VITEEE 2019 Admit card||Third week to last week of March 2019 (Tentative)|
|VITEEE 2019 Exam Schedule||Expected:|
4th April to 15th April 2019
Session I – 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Session II – 12:30 PM to 3 PM
Session III – 4 PM to 6:30 PM
|VITEEE Result 2019||25th April 2019 (Tentative)|
|VITEEE Counseling 2019 – Round 1||Second week of May 2019 (Tentative)|
|VITEEE Counseling 2019 – Round 2||Third week of May 2019 (Tentative)|
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The VIT University having the following Vacancy details criteria: –
Candidates need to fulfill certain academic criteria, age criteria. Candidates can go through the given VITEEE 2019 Application Form eligibility criteria before filling the application forms.
- Nationality: – Indian, Non-Resident Indian, Person of Indian Origin, OCI Holder
- Age Limit: – Born on or after 1st July 1996
VITEEE Educational Qualification & Qualifying marks 2019
Educational Qualification: -The VITEEE Educational Qualification details have the following details: –
- Candidates who are appearing or have passed the 10+2 higher secondary exam which is conducted by ISC, CBSE, any State board.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (G C E) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply
Qualifying marks: – The Qualifying marks details for the various categories are mention as: –
- General Category- Candidates should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in 10+2.
- SC, ST, J&K, North Eastern states- Candidates should have scored an average 50% marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
VITEEE Syllabus 2019
The VITEEE having the following details about the exam pattern and the Syllabus: –
- VITEE having total 125 questions. The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the prescribed syllabus.There is no negative marking for the entrance test. The Test will be ask in the English Medium.
Exam Pattern: –
|Sections||Total Number of questions||Marks per questions||Total Marks|
Syllabus: – The topics ask in the VITEEE Exam 2019 is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Candidates can prepare well for each of the sections like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.The VITEEE 2019 syllabus primarily covers the 10+2 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
VITEEE Exam Centers 2019
Candidates must choose the exam centre of their choice while filling in the VITEEE 2019 Application Form. The VITEEE will be organize in exam centres in 124 cities across India. Outside India, VITEEE 2019 will be oreganize in test centers across Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat and Qatar. Candidates can select at least two test centres for VITEEE 2019 entrance exam while filling the application form.
VITEEE Application Form 2019
The VITEEE 2019 Application Form is now available in online and offline mode. The offline VITEEE 2019 Application Form is available from 9th November 2019, while the online VITEEE 2019 Application Form is available from 1st November 2019. Candidates can fill VITEEE application form till 28th February 2019. There are the various stages to check and Download the Application form 2019.Check the following steps mention below.
- Candidates have to register by entering their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number and email ID.
- Using the password sent by VIT and the registered email ID, candidates have to login and create the new account.
- Pay application fee using net banking/debit/credit card.
- Upload the candidates photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Online Application Form: – Candidates can now register to fill the VITEEE 2019 Application Form by enter your name, nationality, date of birth, e-mail address and mobile number. A password will be generate and candidates can log in and fill the required details in the application form. The Online Application Fee is pay through the net banking, debit card, credit card. The Online Application Fee is Rs 1150(inclusive of GST).
Offline Application Form: – The Offline Application form details are mention as: –
- Candidates can an application fee through the demand draft of Rs 1200 (inclusive of GST) in favour of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
- They can also get the VITEEE application form from the designated post offices by paying Rs 1200 in cash.
- Candidates must fill the OMR application form carefully and sent it in the envelope.
- Affix a photograph as specified in the application form and sign at the designated place.
- The signature of the parent or guardian is also compulsory.
- The VITEEE 2019 Application Form should be sent either through registered post or speed post. Candidates will receive an SMS about the receipt of the application form of VITEEE.
Click Here to Download the VITEE Application 2019