UP Assistant Teacher syllabus 2019 UP Assistant Teacher exam pattern 2019 UP Primary Teacher syllabus 2019 UP Primary Teacher Exam Pattern 2019 PDF.
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise Written Exam Pattern:- Good News for all the candidates is that the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is planning for the recruitment of the 68500 Teachers Posts. Candidates had applied for these posts. After the apply online, the candidates are searching the Full Exam Syllabus & the Subject Wise Exam Pattern on the various website. Here we provide the UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise Written Exam Pattern on our web page portal .Candidates must check the Full Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of the UP Assistant Exam Post. Check the Official website of the UPBEB for more details and check the exam syllabus and Pattern for the exam preparation.
UP Assistant Teacher Subject Wise Written Exam Pattern 2019
The UP Assistant Written Exam for Assistant Teacher will conduct under Offline Mode. The Exam is not the Objective type. It is Subjective Type. There will be Very Short Answer Type Questions ask in Exam. Candidates prepare well for the exam by downloading the Full Syllabus and the Exam pattern Subject wise. Also you can download the UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2019. There are the following subjects ask in the subjective form. Candidates prepare well for the exam. Here we describe the Full Exam Pattern of the UP Assistant Teacher Subject Wise.
|Paper No.||Subjects Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Part I:-||100||3 Hours(180 minutes)|
|Paper II||Teaching Skills & Essay||50|
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus Topic Wise 2019
Above we discuss the Full Exam pattern of the UP Assistant Teacher Subject Wise. Here we provide the following Syllabus of the UP Assistant Teacher Subject Wise. Check UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2019 and follow it.
General Hindi :-
- तद्भव तत्सम
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words Meanings.
- Vocabulary & usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Organic synthesis
- Quantum Chemistry
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Geometry
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Basic Statistics
Environment & Social Study:-
- Structure of Earth
- Rivers, Mountains
- Ocean & creatures
- Natural Resources
- Lattitude & Longitude
- Solar System
- Indian Geography
- Our Administration
- Traffic & Road Safety
- Indian Social Reformers
- Our Cultural Heritage
- Environmental Protection
- Natural Disaster Management.
- Indian Freedom Movement
- Indian Constitution
- Method of Teaching & Skills
- Principal of teaching & learning
- Present Indian Society & Elementary Education
- Inclusive education
- New Efforts for Elementary Education
- Educational Evaluation & Measurement
- Early Reading Skills
- Educational Management & Administration
- Individual Variation
- Factors to influence Child Growth
- Identification of Learning Ability
- Creation of Educational Environment
- Principal of Learning & Usefulness in Class Teaching
- Special Arrangements for Handicapped Candidates.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:-
- Important National & International Current Affairs
- Important Current Affairs of Uttar Pradesh, Place, Personalities, Books, National & International Sports Awards, Indian Culture & Art etc.
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Teaching Skill Development
- IT in Class Teaching & School Management, Computer, Internet, Smartphone
- Open Education Resource
- Important Apps for Teaching
- Information of Use of Digital Education Material.
Life Skill/ Management & Attitude:-
- Business Practices and Policy
- Importance of Teacher (Feature Provider, Observant, Leadership, Path Provider, Consultant)
- Constitutional & Human Value
- Effective Use of Punishment & Reward Arrangement
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Selection Procedure 2019
UP Cabinet has changed the Assistant teacher Selection Process for Recruitment. There are the following procedures of the Selection for the UP Assistant Teachers posts. These Stages are:-
- Written Exam (60 Marks)
- Educational Qualification (40 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Allotment (Choice & Priority wise)
Click Here to Download UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2019