SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019, CHSL Tier 1, 2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern, Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus, CHSL Tier I & Tier II Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 New Exam Pattern Pdf Download: Staff Selection Commission soon to release online application form for SSC CHSL on its official website. According to the latest update of SSC CHSL SSC will release the online application form 2019. The last date of online application form is not decided right now. So, those candidates who will be applying for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 they can download the SSC CHSL latest Syllabus and Exam pattern form our website. Here you can download SSC CHSL syllabus for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) post. For more details, you can visit the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL 10 +2 Exam Syllabus PDF Download Previous Paper
Candidates you can download SSC CHSL exam syllabus from here. Here we will provide the SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam Syllabus for all subjects. Every candidate who will appear in SSC CHSL exam 2019 every candidate need syllabus and exam pattern to qualify the exam. So, for better preparation for students here, we provide the latest syllabus of SSC CHSL and latest exam pattern of SSC CHSL. Candidates who are going to appear in this examination should need to know the exam pattern because after this they will able to plan that how to manage their time in the exam. So here we have the syllabus.
SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam Syllabus 2019 Download SSC CHSL Syllabus in Hindi
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of Exam: SSC CHSL
Category: Syllabus/Exam Pattern/Previous Year Paper
Exam Date: Update Soon
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Marks||Total Time Duration|
Total Duration/ Timing
|I||General Intelligence (50 Questions)||50||2 Hours 10:00 A.M|
|2 Hours 40 Minutes|
10:00 A.M to
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)|
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus Download CHSL Syllabus Subject Wise
SSC CHSL Syllabus for General Intelligence:
Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding Semantic Series,
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Figural Pattern:
folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, Other sub-topics if any Numerical operations etc.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for the English Language:
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems: Computation of the Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with
triangular or square Base
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for General Awareness:
Questions in SSC CHSL / LDC / DEO Syllabus of general awareness section are based on knowledge of current affairs, facts relating to India’s History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research and Neighboring Countries.
For more details SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019, SCC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern please visit the official website at SSC.