SRMJEEE Apply Online Application Form 2019 SRMJEEE Exam Date Schedule 2019 SRMJEEE Online Counselling Form 2019 SRMJEEE Apply Online 2019 SRMJEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form Apply Online Application Form Exam Date 2019:- SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE) 2019 is a joint entrance examination for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech degree. Their programmes offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, Amravati campus of SRM University– AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University– Haryana. The SRM Institute has declared the entrance exam in the year 2019. The Online Application form has started to fill up before last date 2019. There are the various numbers of the candidates are appear in the exam. The University will release common application form for all campuses to take the admission in the SRM University.SRM University has conduct the various numbers of the UG & PG Courses in their university. The SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form has released now. Candidates can check the Official Website of the SRM University and check the full details related to the SRM JEE University.
SRMJEEE Application Form Summary Details 2019
SRM Institute of Science and Technology is another named as Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu State. It was founded in 1985 in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras. It has 8 campuses in which 4 in Tamil Nadu — Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchchirappalli and others in Delhi NCR, Sonepat, Gangtok and Amravati. This University offers the various undergraduate and the Post Graduate courses in which the B Tech and the M Tech courses are available. Check the Official Website for the other courses. Other details are mention in the below article. Here we provide the Summary details about the SRM University. Check the SRM University Details.
Summary Details: –
- Name of the University: – Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology
- Location: – Chennai, Tamil Nadu State
- Mode of examination: – Online
- Scoring method: – Each right answer carries 3 marks; No negative marking
- Coverage of subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Exam Type: – Multiple Choice Questions
- Last Date of Submission: – Update Soon
- Exam Dates: – Announced later
- Duration of the Exam: – 2 and ½ Hours
- Official Website: – www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRMJEEE Application Form Dates 2019
The SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form having the following Important Date Details: –
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Starting Date of Online Application form||1st November 2019|
|Last Date of the Online Application form 1||31st March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||1st March 2019|
|Exam Slot booking start||7th April 2019 onwards|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Hall Ticket||7th April 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Schedule||16th April to 30th April 2019|
|Result of SRMJEEE 2019||3rd May 2019|
|Offline Counseling of SRMJEEE 2019||Second week of May to Third week of May 2019|
|Online Counseling of SRMJEEE 2019||Fourth week of May 2019 onwards|
|Starting of Academic Session||16th July 2019|
SRMJEEE Age Limit 2019
The Age Limit details for the various courses programs are mention as: –
Undergraduate programme: – Update Soon
Postgraduate programme: – Update Soon
SRMJEEE Application Form Eligibility details 2019
The SRMJEEE Eligibility details to apply online through the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form are mention below: –
- Nationality: – Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- Academic Qualification for B.Tech Programmes: – Candidates should have qualified or appearing for 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects from any recognized board. International Baccalaureate (IB) A-Level with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- Academic Qualification for Bio Technology Programmes: – Candidates who have not studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in class 11th and 12th, would be eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- Direct Admission: – Direct admission is open to the top rank holders of central and state board of examinations.Those candidates who are among the top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE will be eligible for direct admissions.Top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports person at National and International level will also be eligible for direct admissions.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
The Exam is multiple choice type exam. Duration of teh Exam is 2 and 1/2 hours. The exam is for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each Section is 35 marks. Here we provide the full exam syllabus of the SRMJEEE Exam Syllabus 2019: –
|Physics||· Electronics and Communication|
· Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
· Atomic Physics and Relativity
· Electricity and Magnetism
· Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
· Heat and Thermodynamics
· Oscillations and Wave Motion
· Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
· Units and Measurement
|Chemistry||· Chemistry in Everyday Life|
· Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
· Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
· Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
· Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
· Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
· Chemical Equilibrium
· Chemical Thermodynamics
· Chemical Energetics
· Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
· Atomic Structure
· Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
· States of Matter
· Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
· Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
· Vector Algebra
· Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
· Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
· Circles in Two Dimensions
· Differential Equations
· Integral Calculus
· Applications of Differential Calculus
· Differential Calculus
· Sequences and Series
· Binomial Theorem and its Applications
· Mathematical Induction and its Applications
· Permutations and Combinations
· Quadratic Equations
· Applications of Matrices and Determinants
· Matrices and Determinants
· Complex Numbers
· Sets, Relations and Functions
SRMJEEE Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates will be invited for counseling session based on the Rank obtained in SRMJEEE. One or more counseling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy position. Candidates can choose their preferred university, specialization/branch of study in a particular campus based at the time of counseling based on the merit order and availability of seats at that point of time. The Selection Procedure is completed after the counseling process.
Candidates can also check Here: –
SRM University Result 2019 Cut Off Rank, Score Card
SRMJEEE Application Form Download Procedure 2019
The Application Fee for all the candidates of the Online Application form is Rs 1110. Candidates have to make the payment via online mode. There are the following steps to Download the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form. Check the Following steps: –
- Visit the Official Website of the SRM University.
- Check the Announcement Section on the Below Home Page.
- Read the Full Details and click on the Apply online.
- Enter your required details on the Home Page and then Submit all the details.
- Check your Login Details by the E mail id or Password.
- Upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the application form for future references